the frances story
Georganne Bryant opened Frances (affectionately named after her grandmother) in the heart of midtown Phoenix in 2006. The unique blend of clothing, jewelry, home essentials and other artisan gifts is a reflection of Georganne’s personal vision and thoughtful curation. Her dedication to local artists, small businesses, and ethical practices has made Frances a favorite in Phoenix’s thriving community. The award-winning annual craft fair, “Crafeteria,” is a perfect example of Georganne’s commitment to local collaboration. This yearly event showcases many of Arizona’s best independent crafters and artists, increasing local visibility and encouraging deeper community connections.
It’s with this collaborative and thoughtful approach that Frances has developed such a loyal following. Since first opening in 2006, Frances has consistently been voted “Best Boutique” by Phoenix New Times. The Frances family shares Georganne’s passion for creating a special shopping experience, inspired by local Arizona charm and shaped by a love for our community. Thanks for visiting — we’re so glad you’re part of our story.
Recent Mentions in the Press
- New Times featured owner Georganne's Best Of Picks in Phoenix
- Frances Won Best Boutique - New Times 2018
- Frances Won Best Boutique (Reader's Choice) - New Times 2018
- Frances Won Best Christmas Tradition, Frances' Crafeteria - New Times 2018
- Phoenix Magazine Votes Frances Best Place to Buy a Baby Gift - 2018