Our brick & mortar shop is currently closed for the safety of our staff & beloved community. Keep safe!
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Information We Collect
Frances collects a variety of information regarding our customers online and in-store, including:
- Contact information you provide us with directly, including your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Shopping information, such as the items you purchase and browse, payment information, and billing and shipping addresses.
- Account information, including the contact and shopping information listed above as well as your account password and other saved information from interactions on our site.
- Demographic information, such as age, birthdate, and ZIP code.
- Automatically collected information, including internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, operating system and platform, and information about your browsing and shopping behavior. Additionally, we track website usage data such as the date and time of visit, how navigation and search features are used, the pages and items viewed, and items purchased.
How We Collect Information
We collect information through our website and in our store, from both you directly and from third parties.
- You provide information when you visit or contact us, create an account, make a purchase, engage in promotional activity, or sign up for emails.
- Third parties, primarily analytics platforms, provide information about you, including how you interact with our website, products, and services. Technologies used include cookies and tracking pixels.
- Social media platforms and networks that you use in connection with our website provide information about you. Please separately review the privacy policies and settings of the social media platforms and networks that you use.
Description of Cookies, Tracking Pixels, and Other Technologies We Use
As a result of your accessing our site, we may use third party cookies and other technologies and may receive information about your browsing and buying activity on our website. Some of this information will be used to market our products to you on third-party websites.
If, however, you'd prefer not to utilize the features enabled by cookies, you may opt out at any time by clicking here and here. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Edge) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. You may also delete cookies, including those associated with web beacons, by following the directions in your browser software. If you delete your cookies, use a different browser, or buy a new computer, some functionality of the website may change, and you may need to renew an opt-out choice if you have made one. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many of our features that make your web experience more efficient.
How We Share Information
We may share the information we collect with service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as those that provide shipment, payment, and marketing services. These third party companies include:
- Lightspeed - facilitate online orders
- Cayan - payment processing
- ShipStation - facilitate order fulfillment
- ActiveCampaign - email marketing
- Google and Facebook - analytics and advertising
- Inspectlet - analytics
- Found It Digital - web development, tech support, analytics
How We Use Information
We use the information that we collect to provide you with the best possible products and experiences. Examples of how we use information include:
- To respond to your customer service inquiries
- To process transactions and keep you updated on your purchase
- To verify individual identity and prevent fraudulent activity
- To send periodic marketing emails
- To improve our website design and performance
How We Protect Your Information
We implement security measures to protect your information, including using a secure server and encrypting all payment information into our payment gateway provider’s database. It’s important to note that no method of transmitting over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Therefore we cannot guarantee the absolute security of this information.
This policy was last updated on September 9, 2019. If we make a change to our privacy practices, we will provide notice on the site or by other means as appropriate.