PROMO CODE SHIPFREE
* One promotion per transaction.
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Bra Recyclers
Bra Recyclers is a clothing recycling company that works to reduce waste in the manufacturing process, reduce greenhouse gases impacting our environment, and extend the life cycle of consumer products.
Working with Bra Recycling Ambassadors, they have donated over 4,000,000 bras to 100+ nonprofit organizations that support women and girls escaping domestic violence, human trafficking, battling breast cancer and those who can’t afford to buy bras.
What They Accept:
- New, gently used, and worn bras; including sports bras
- Post surgery breast cancer supplies and accessories (mastectomy bras, prosthesis, camisoles, sleeves, etc).
We work with Impact One Breast Cancer Foundation, a Phoenix-based non-profit organization to provide these items to uninsured women.
- New panties only
How it works
- Wash the bras that you are going to donate.
- Fill out the Recycling Form. You will receive an email with a non-postage paid mailing label
- Attach the label to your package and mail it to their location (or find a local drop-off location)
- Once your package has been delivered, you will receive an email with your discount code and get 20% off your next purchase at Frances